Real Estate Investing Fast Track Weekend
KONRAD BOBILAK, CAMERON FISHER & STEPHEN MCCLATCHIE
INSTANT ACCESS TO THE NEW 2020 RECORDING OF
The Real Estate Investing Fast Track Online Video
Includes… 15 Hour Home Study PLUS 433 Page Manual
A Companion To the Book ‘Australian Real Estate Investing Made Simple’, this online 15 Hour Video Course is designed to teach you the ‘Blueprint’ of how to build and structure a multi-million-dollar property portfolio from scratch, that has the potential to replace your income and eventually free you from work!
Including an exclusive video footage taken from a FULL DAY BUS Tour; Due-Diligence and Research Field Trip – where students were putting knowledge into real-world action while looking over an expert’s shoulder.
3 Speakers, 2 Days, Over 15 Hours of Real Estate Education delivered by some of the sharpest minds in finance and Real Estate in Australia.
THE REAL ESTATE INVESTING FAST TRACK WEEKEND ONLINE VIDEO HOME STUDY + ‘AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE INVESTING MADE SIMPLE’
A Companion To the Book ‘Australian Real Estate Investing Made Simple’, this online 15 Hour Video Course is designed to teach you the ‘Blue-Print’ of how to build and structure a multi-million-dollar property portfolio from scratch that has the potential to replace your income and eventually free you from work! Including A FULL DAY BUS Tour; Due-Diligence and Research Field Trip – Putting knowledge into real-world action: Over 15 Hours of Exclusive Footage Recorded in Melbourne in 2020.
Your Expert Speaker Lineup
Director: Investors Prime Real Estate (www.InvestorsPrime.com.au)
Director: Changing Places Real Estate (www.ChangingPlaces.com.au)
Director: Loans Australia (www.LoansAustralia.com.au)
Here is just a snapshot of some of the key distinctions that you will learn by watching the ‘Real Estate Investing Fast Track Weekend’ Online Video Home Study;
DAY 1 – Advanced Finance and Property Portfolio Structuring Workshop
- You will learn how to potentially slash years and tens of thousands of dollars off your current 30 year Principle and Interest home loan
- You will learn how to best structure your first investment property acquisition, whereby maximising your tax deductions, and tapping into the power of leverage.
- You will learn how to beat the banks at their own game by understanding the exact formulas that the banks use to work out how much money you can borrow, (Debt Servicing Ratio (DSR).
- You will learn 18 Powerful Ways to ‘Super-Charge’ your borrowing capacity that will enable you to buy more property than you ever thought possible.
- You will learn the ‘19 Crucial Questions’ to ask in order to choose the best Mortgage Broker in the industry.
- You will learn the ‘12 Most Common And Deadly Property Finance Mistakes’ And How You Can Avoid Them’.
- You will understand the importance of balancing your property portfolio between Cash-Flow Positive properties and Negatively-Geared growth properties.
- You will learn how to get 1% plus discounts off your standard variable loan rate, save thousands of dollars in unnecessary interest payments and wipe years off your loans…plus much, much more.
DAY 2: Property Due-Diligence and Research Field Trip
- How to research the property market and understand the fundamentals of suburbs like a professional property investor.
- How to identify with Laster like precision where the HOT SPOTS will be in Melbourne in 2020 and beyond.
- Cash-Flow Positive OR Negatively Geared Growth Properties? Discover which ones YOU should buy first! (Hint: That answer isn’t the same for everyone!)
How to conduct research and due-diligence on The Macro factors (big picture stuff) that you need to consider when looking at a potential investment property;
- The income demographic of the suburb.
- The historical capital growth and future potential capital growth.
- The proximity of the project to the CBD and surrounding lifestyle amenities.
- The availability of transport and freeway infrastructure in the area.
- The prestige of primary and secondary schooling in the area.
- The vacancy rate and rental demand.
- The volume of stock being offered in the area by other developers.
- The volume of stock coming onto the market in the area.
- The housing strategy of the council for the area.
How to conduct research and due-diligence on The Micro factors (property specifics) that we consider when evaluating a potential investment property;
- The cost per square meter compared to stock selling in the area.
- The size of the property, number of bedrooms and demand for that type of property in the area.
- The size and type of project, and its suitability for the area and demographics. The layout and configuration of the property (floor plan).
- The level and quality of fixtures and fittings throughout of the property.
- The builder’s and developer’s experience and track record.